Wednesday 12 June 2013

I'd like to think I'm a celebrity, get me out of here! Oh yeah, I'm off to Wales!

So after my liberating outdoor experiences of the last couple of weeks I haven't put my nose outside the door today. I hate the rain. I hate it more than life itself . I especially hate it when it's windy too. The worst rain is the drizzly stuff that doesn't look like proper rain but you still get wet anyway. It makes my hair go frizzy and it makes me want to be violent and I'm not a violent person.
 
Ok, I think from that opening you will all have established that I am not in the best of moods today.
 
I have a dog that limps.
 
I have a dog that eats stones and slurps on her stitches. Slurping of any size, shape or form makes me feel physically sick but when it's on a wound then that is crossing the line.
 
I am very frustrated with some customers.
 
I have a sleep problem, in that I don't.
 
I have lost my cooking mojo and this makes me sad.
 
I cried today and it was because someone was nice to me.
 
I have decided I like peace and solitude but rarely get it.
 
I don't like the old man called Ron that lives up our road.
 
I have a really low tolerance of stupid people.
 
My washing machine is leaking.
 
I need to visit my mother.
 
I think I may have PMT.
 
I have been told my husband that I need to write a 'to do' list.
 
My youngest daughter has used eldest daughter's bedroom as a dumping ground since April and hasn't tidied it up and they are both back here tomorrow and I can't be arsed to sort it.
 
I am going to Cardiff tomorrow and need to pay £6 to cross THAT bridge!
 
Apart from all the above, I am tickety boo. People that moan a lot annoy me but I am well aware that I am one of those people. I can't help it. I am vocal, I am black and white and I wear my heart on my sleeve..............most of the time. Not for my inner emotions ( yeah man ) but definitely for the day to day things that generally get up my nose.
 
I am 45 so it's very unlikely that this leopard will be changing her spots. My Dad used to say I was 'peppery' and my Mum would say I'm just like my Dad who had a short fuse.
 
All I really want to do is live quietly, read a few good books, have dogs that dont cost a bomb, eat chocolate in moderate quantities without obsessing, do lots of  writing, win a BAFTA , go to the BAFTA's ( the speech is already written ) and to not care if it's raining or not.
 
Is that really too much to ask?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment