Tuesday 21 August 2012

Love is..............a grill up!

My hubby and I have been married for 22 years on Saturday and like many other couples we have had our ups and downs. But, here we still are,  so despite the fact that we work together and often would probably like to smash each other's heads in, we haven't!

It was fat club this morning ( I gained 1.5 pounds and deserved every ounce ) and when I got home I was starving - obviously on days when we weigh in no breakfast is eaten beforehand so I was looking forward to one of my hubby's fantastic grill ups. They are honestly so delicious, and taste even nicer because I haven't cooked it.

The sausages are low fat and grilled , as is the bacon so it's all totally allowed on Slimming World. Most people are amazed that meals like this are allowed on a 'diet' but they are and that's what makes it so good.

We have a visiting consultant running our class next week  (our regular one is away camping) and she is super strict so I am going to try very hard this week as I'm sure I will get nagged if I don't. I am having fish and chips tonight ( woops) but as from tomorrow I am back on track 100%......ish.

No comments:

Post a Comment