Friday 26 April 2013

Relax - I'm still here - I'm just being quiet.

Soooooooooo last week I decided to go all serious with my blogging and my writing and you know what???
 
I REALLY ENJOYED IT.
 
For all of you that know me well, I love reading and I love writing and I just thought I would try something a bit different for once. It had mixed reviews if I'm honest - the subjects weren't pretty but they made me think and ( I'm being a luvvy now ) drag thoughts and emotions from deep within.
 
Is this good or is this bad?
 
Well - even I can't be funny 365 days of the year so I think I will continue to throw something different into the loop every now and again, just to keep you all on your toes.
 
I haven't blogged for a whole week , but inspired by my friend Suze's very lovely blog and my friend Leanne - one of the funniest people I know's blog I thought I should pull my proverbial finger out and do some tap tap tapping on the old laptop keys........and so I have.
 
I haven't really got anything to say though, but as that never usually stops me, I will give you a brief run down of what's been going on in the land of 'me' for the last couple of weeks.
 
Hattie went back to uni - I cried
 
Hattie came back from uni for the weekend and then went back again - I cried again
 
My dog Mutley or 'Limpy Moo' as we call him has hurt his shoulder- I have hurt mine too
 
I have lost 8.5 pounds in 4 weeks - size zero here I come cough cough
 
I think I ruffled a few feathers when Mrs Thatcher died - woops
 
I still want to be a writer
 
I am reading a fab book at the moment
 
I am choosing the next read for book group
 
I need to weed the garden
 
I need to reclaim my kitchen and start cooking nice food again
 
And that's about it really.
 
So when I look at it summarised like that, I think I will still blog about me but will still do my poems and writings. I have written a short story about the loss of virginity but am not sure that my 14 Russians are ready for such information.
 
I may leave it a while until I earn their trust.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I'm coming round on Wednesday next week to weed your garden. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I wasn't dropping hints - honest! Will get Martha to make a cake and I will help weed and watch you eat it x

    ReplyDelete